On passing the test for this course, you will receive a Certificate of Proficiency and an invitation to continue with your education.
- Surface to volume ratio: the geometric dimension of energy efficiency.
- Thermal building physics: what makes houses maintain warmth?
- Ventilation: energy efficient options for fresh air.
- Hot water: options to further reduce CO2.
- Indoor environmental quality and energy efficiency: where is the connection?
- The social dimension of energy efficient housing.
- Passive Houses: the spearhead of energy efficient housing.
You will receive a printable copy of the lecture slides, and instructions for further learning in your own time.
2 June 2020, 18:00 start
Course fee: NZ$ 1,725, inclusive of 15% GST. If more than 10 people register, everyone gets a 10% refund - spread the word!
Laptop with wireless capacity, office software and THERM (free software) installed.
None. Experience in the building sector is however highly recommended for a successful course completion.