On passing the test for this course, you will receive a Certificate of Proficiency and an invitation to continue with your education.
- Surface to volume ratio: the geometric dimension of energy efficiency.
- Thermal building physics: what makes houses maintain warmth?
- Ventilation: energy efficient options for fresh air.
- Hot water: options to further reduce CO2-emissions.
- Indoor environmental quality and energy efficiency: where is the connection?
- The social dimension of energy efficient housing.
- Passive Houses: the spearhead of energy efficient housing.
You will receive a printable copy of the lecture slides, and instructions for further learning in your own time.
Note: immediately after course completion, you have the option of continuing with the online portion of the second part course. The classroom portion of CEPH2 (the second course) starts on 1 October. It is recommended to book early for the second part to secure a place!
Monday, 17 June 2019 - 10:00am to Friday, 21 June 2019 - 4:00pm
Auckland, Unit P/63 Hugo Johnston Dr, Penrose, Auckland 1061. Shuttle service from the CBD provided on request.
Laptop with wireless capacity, office software and THERM (free software) installed
None. Experience in the building sector is however highly recommended for a successful course completion.