On passing the test for this course, you will receive a Certificate of Proficiency and an invitation to continue with your education.
- Surface to volume ratio: the geometric dimension of energy efficiency.
- Thermal building physics:
whatmakes houses maintain warmth?
energyefficient options for fresh air.
- Hot water: options to further reduce CO2-
- Indoor environmental quality and energy efficiency: where is the connection?
- The social dimension of energy efficient housing.
- Passive Houses: the spearhead of energy efficient housing.
You will receive a printable copy of the lecture slides, and instructions for further learning in your own time.
Monday, 23 March 2020 - 10:00am to Friday, 27 March 2020 - 4:00pm
Fee: NZ$1,700 (no GST)
Early bird fee (until 31 October 2019): NZ$1,550
Laptop with wireless capacity, office software and THERM (free software) installed
None. Experience in the building sector is however highly recommended for successful course completion.