On passing the test for this course, you will receive a Certificate of Proficiency and an invitation to continue with your education.
- Surface to volume ratio: the geometric dimension of energy efficiency.
- Thermal building physics:
whatmakes houses maintain warmth?
energyefficient options for fresh air.
- Hot water: options to further reduce CO2-
- Indoor environmental quality and energy efficiency: where is the connection?
- The social dimension of energy efficient housing.
- Passive Houses: the spearhead of energy efficient housing.
You will receive a printable copy of the lecture slides, and instructions for further learning in your own time.
03-07 August 2020.
Early bird fee: NZ$1,725 (GST inclusive). Early bird period ends on 31 May 2020.
Laptop with wireless capacity, office software and THERM (free software) installed.
None. Experience in the building sector is however highly recommended for a successful course completion.