On passing the test for this course, you will receive a Certificate of Proficiency and an invitation to continue with your education.
- Surface to volume ratio: the geometric dimension of energy efficiency.
- Thermal building physics: what makes houses maintain warmth?
- Ventilation: energy efficient options for fresh air.
- Hot water: options to further reduce CO2-emissions.
- Indoor environmental quality and energy efficiency: where is the connection?
- The social dimension of energy efficient housing.
- Passive Houses: the spearhead of energy efficient housing.
You will receive a printable copy of the lecture slides, and instructions for further learning in your own time.
Note: immediately after course completion, you have the option of continuing with the online portion of the second part course. The classroom portion of CEPH2 (the second course) starts on 1 October. It is recommended to book early for the second part to secure a place!
Monday, 18 March 2019 - 10:00am to Friday, 22 March 2019 - 4:00pm
Early Bird fee (until 30 November 2018): NZ$1,440
Laptop with wireless capacity, office software and THERM (free software) installed
None. Experience in the building sector is however highly recommended for a successful course completion.